In the Headlines
Here's Linsey baking her first sugar cookies, thanks to Gramma Cyndi's "sprinkle" gift!
Other News
Well, we have a wonderful new addition in our backyard - a trampoline! Linsey and Hannah both love it, and Mommy gets some exercise too. Chan is back in school after a l-o-n-g break, and Linsey went to her first basketball game to watch Chan play on Friday. We're going to Disneyland next month, Chan's one request in coming to America. Hope you're all doing well!

P.S. Forgive me for not posting too often - as you can see, my life is just not all that exciting!

Comments

  1. Hope your cookies came out tasty and pretty, Linsey. Your aunt Alaina likes to put colored sugar on her oatmeal for a treat. YUMMY

    I like seeing you on the computer. I love you!

    Gramma Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Giveaway!! Digital Scrapbooking Software

Letter of the Week - P

Memorial Day Memo