Remember When...


 Ten years ago, we thought we knew everything about each other, about parenting, about the world. About 2 weeks later, we realized we didn't have a clue - but we were together, and that made everything all right.




As soon as we got the routine of "us" down pat, Baby #1 came along and threw us into a tailspin again. Diapers, midnight feedings, and laundry abounded. But we were together, and that made everything all right.





Baby #2 made us wonder why we thought having one was so hard...



 And by the third we were just plain exhausted. But we were together, and that made everything all right.






For better for worse,  for cheesy, for poor...




 You light up our home, you bring laughter into so many situations -


And I know that no matter what, everything is going to be all right when we're together.



Because no matter where we are, no matter what we're eating doing...



You never fail to make me feel like the luckiest girl alive.


I love you with all my heart, happy anniversary! 
Thanks for joining me on this amazing adventure we call our life.













Comments

  1. Thank you for another fantastic article. The place else could anybody get that type of information in such a perfect way of writing?
    I've a presentation next week, and I am at the look for such information.

    Here is my blog post Wellness Coach Edenvale

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Giveaway!! Digital Scrapbooking Software

Letter of the Week - P

Memorial Day Memo