Thursday, February 7

Don't Rock the Boat!!


That was the theme of the day, in more ways than one. "Can I sleep in your bed with my big girl panties AND a pull up?"
"Sure!"
"Does it matter if Hannah likes to mix her bananas with her chicken noodle soup?"
"That's fine!"
"Can I drink a latte each morning instead of regular milk?"
"No problem!" (for the record, a latte at our house is a cup of milk with about a tablespoon of coffee, but it tastes MUCH better to a sophisticated three year old!)

As you can see, the empty laundry baskets (yea!) were the boats, terribly shaken before Jesus calmed the storm...I figure if I can't get any laundry done, we may as well make good use of the baskets! Happy Friday to everyone reading this...

Liz

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, all you cute and funny girlies! We loved watching and listening to Linsey sing! I think Grandpa got a bit misty-eyed.

    Looks like the best kind of fun to play in the baskets. Turn them over and have a zoo if the boat ever gets tiresome.

    Love to all!
    Gramma Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...