War Crimes



"Mo-om! Hannah painted herself all over and I had an accident on Daddy's chair!" I heard these words several weeks ago as I was peacefully surfing the Internet and updating my Facebook, all the while holding a sleeping baby. Now I know why I don't relish peaceful moments...

Thought you could do without the picture of the accident on the chair, but Hannah was pretty cute. Which leads me to an oh-so-important parenting question...is the lecture you give your children for painting their faces and such completely undone if you take a picture of the mess first? They are just so cute!!

Comments

  1. Yes, the lecture is completely undone by the pics, but the family members sure appreciate it! Also, the future blackmail potential is priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Giveaway!! Digital Scrapbooking Software

Will Work for Food

Memorial Day Memo