It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Day

Nattie - 8 months and still likes to be swaddled upHannah - the cuddlebug, likes lots of pillows and buries herself in blankets
Linsey - my mini-me, check out her reading material!

Yea! Everyone is in bed and asleep after a family movie night, complete with coffee drinks. Of course, 2 of those drinks got knocked over before the movie started, but Natalie sure enjoyed her first taste of coffee!! It was a doozy of a day (do people still use that word??) Before noon, Hannah had fallen off the trampoline, sprayed Simple Green in her hair (and Linsey's, both were saturated!), and dumped yogurt on the one remaining spot with carpet in the front of the house. And things just went downhill from there...needless to say, I was thrilled when bedtime came!!

I always get pictures of the girls doing random cute things, so I thought I'd give you a glimpse of the girls at the time they do the least amount of damage...and talking :) We love them so much!!

Comments

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Giveaway!! Digital Scrapbooking Software

Letter of the Week - P

Memorial Day Memo