1. Apparently, a kiss on the hand is not a universal sign of affection.
2. Sharing food is a sure way to win friends...
and more friends...but
3. You can definitely have too much of a good thing!
4. Always look new acquaintances in the eye, for safety reasons.
5. A good friend will respect your personal space,
while others are just downright nosy.
6. It's ok to be different, you won't (and shouldn't) always blend in.
7. If your real friends aren't working out so well,
then find some imaginary ones.
8. And finally, to test a friend's loyalty...
grab their tail and give it a good tug!
(Go ahead, I DARE you!!)