All in a Day's Work

A glimpse into the life of a homeschooling seven-year old:

This morning I awoke to find my mortal enemy standing over my bed.




After effortlessly defeating her him it in a battle of wits, I had a balanced breakfast of bacon, oatmeal, and half a pop tart with my best friend.



I completed my studies flawlessly, then had lunch with royalty.


And danced the dance of scarves with gypsies.


I had glamor shots taken - can you believe that's even me?


Then I hurried to perform gymnastics in an open arena that seats thousands!


After my gymnastics debut, I was swarmed with adoring fans who took me out to an internationally-known restaurant (ok, maybe it was McDonald's...). All in all, it was a great day :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Giveaway!! Digital Scrapbooking Software

Memorial Day Memo

Will Work for Food