Deeeelicious Frozen Mocha Pie

My girls l-o-v-e helping me in the kitchen, and you can see why:

 Good to the last drop!



I had to hop in on this fun recipe hop with my friend Jocelyn, check out her delicious recipes every Tuesday!  Anyway, this no-bake dessert is a favorite of ours, especially when it's too hot to turn on the oven:

Frozen Mocha Pie


Crust:
1 c. graham cracker crumbs
1/4 c. sugar
1/4 c. cocoa
1/4 c. melted butter

Combine and press in pan.

Filling:
Mix 2 T. instant coffee and 2 t. boiling water.  Add 1 can sweetened condensed milk and 1/4 c. chocolate syrup.  Fold mixture into 1 pint whipped whipping cream.  Freeze.

*Note: This calls for 1 pint (2 cups) whipping cream, which equals about 4 cups when whipped. 


Comments

  1. your little girl is so adorable...and the pie looks absolutely yummy!! now i gotta go get some snacks...:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum yum! Thanks so much for linking up to my recipe hop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Giveaway!! Digital Scrapbooking Software

Letter of the Week - P

Memorial Day Memo