Wednesday, September 22

Fairly Fun

To kick off our school year, we attend the county fair not too far from us (okay, it's an hour, but so is everything else!)  The girls had a blast this year, tons of rides and activities for kids their age!  The best part was, since my in-laws just moved into the area, I dropped the baby off with them and my sister-in-law came along.  Here are a few highlights for this fabulous Wednesday:

Hannah's first little roller coaster

Great kids' area: making dirt babies, milking cows, petting zoo
 

Linking up with Miller Racing Family!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun day & a great start ot your school year!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wordless Wednesday!
    It does look like you all had a blast. I love the first photo. Those smiles are priceless.
    Thank you so much for linking up this week and I hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just see how much fun they had! You have beautiful girls. Thanks for sharing them with us, Candace

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...