Friday, August 13

Mommy Confession...


My kids get dirty.  There. I said it.  I try to be a good mom - we wipe all visible body parts before scooting out the door, we often bathe multiple times a day.  But somehow, my kids wind up...dirty.
And truthfully, I care a lot more about my kids being clean than the way they get clean.  Again.  So we've gotten a little creative lately:

Hannah has designed her own personal spa,


and Linsey loves bubbles.


Get them splashing... 


get them dancing...


let them wipe themselves (bad idea)...


I don't care, as long as they're c-l-e-a-n!!


And as a bonus, aren't they so cute when they're all bundled up??



badge

10 comments:

  1. SO cute and yes, they keep us busy and entertained :)
    Very cute family and blog :)
    Come say hi and follow me back!
    XO
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    New follower from on of the friday Blog hops!!!You have an adorable blog!!! Hope you have a great friday and wonderful weekend!

    xoxoxo
    Lauren
    www.twentysomethinghousewife.com

    Ps I also host a weekly blog hop... so feel free to link up anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so tremendously adorable! my kids need bathes every few hours too most days! i think they would like bath time much more if I let it be outside in a cooler! :) haha adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am following you via follow friday would love follow back

    http://theneatthingsinlife.com/2010/08/follow-me-friday-2/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!
    I am your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop's. I look forward to reading more of your blog!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    ~Shanna
    http://mommyofoneandcounting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am following you back. Your girls are adorable. Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed weekend.
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe all kids get dirty. Such a cute post (=

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!!!


    I would love it, if you would come join me at Follow Us Monday Morning at Frugality Is Free.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...