The Fun Never Ends


Natalie cruising outside her ride

Now that I have three very mobile creatures around me all day, I find myself doing less housework and more playing. Strangely enough, the house stays cleaner this way. It's either that, or tying them all three to different chairs while I work. Playing is definitely more fun! Natalie just turned 9 months, she's been pulling up on everything for about 6 weeks now and is starting to stand briefly on her own. I'll be glad when she does start walking, because I'm hopeful that she won't be so enamored with every small object the girls leave on the floor and try to eat it - maybe she'll settle for the remote or something :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Giveaway!! Digital Scrapbooking Software

Letter of the Week - P

Memorial Day Memo