Friday, July 2

The Days of our Lives

Here are a few pictures of what summer looks like at our house:

 Yesterday was a lollipop-lickin', garden pickin' day.

They talked me into letting them have an outdoor bubble bath...why not?

And here's what summer sounds like...



Linsey:  Mama, is it ok if I play with my pretend kitties?
Me:  Sure, I guess...??
Linsey:  Ok...(comes back a minute later, excited)  I gave my kitties some milk!
Me:  Was it pretend milk? (panic rising)
Linsey: (whispers in my ear)  Yes, but don't tell them it was pretend!!
 
 

Hannah:  I'm si-i-i-ck!
Me:  What's wrong? 
Hannah:  I'm sick because I don't like to go to bed!!
*FYI, she went to bed...2 hours later, her eyes are peeking over the covers when I check on her.*
Me: Did you take a nap?
Hannah:  Yeth.
Me: Did your eyes close?
Hannah:  NOOOOOO!!

Hope you have a great 4th of July, the best holiday EVER! (okay, so maybe it's my birthday too...)

Hoppin' in on these blog hops!!

The Frugal Novice

Smart and Trendy Moms


7 comments:

  1. cute pics! maddie has been begging to take a bubble bath in the pool. looks like they are having a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Following from Friendly Friday!

    Have a great weekend!

    http://dustinnikki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thank you for visiting. Im now following back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An outdoor bubble bath--That is Awesome1 Sounds fun! I found you on the social Parade. I really like your blog! I look forward to reading more! I hope you will stop by my blog sometime! http://www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com Have a great weekend! ~Heather @loveandcents

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how she said she took a nap but then said her eyes didn't close. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable!!!! Thanks for the smiles and Happy 4th of July!

    I'm stopping by from Friendly Friday, I hope you'll follow me back-

    Kelly
    http://KellysLuckyYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...