There's No Place Like Home

Hugs and kisses at the door,
Laundry sprinkled on the floor,
Pillow fights with giggles galore,
My favorite place to be is home.


Little feet run down the hall,
"Mama, I love you the most of all!"
"Treasure the time your children are small..."
My favorite place to be is home.
 

A place where booboos are always kissed,
And chances to laugh are rarely missed.
The place that's at the top of my list
Is our amazing, crazy home.


Where the weary find some rest,
Where I don't need to pass the test.
I think that Dorothy said it best,
There's just no place like home.

Comments

  1. Your kids are too stinkin cute!
    So happy to have found your blog on the Mom Monday Hop. I have a strong willed little girl too...she's 9. :) And 2 boys to keep her that way.
    southernfriedgreenmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Liz. Your spirit and your gift for words never cease to amaze me. I am very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Giveaway!! Digital Scrapbooking Software

Letter of the Week - P

Memorial Day Memo