10) Sing "Tinkle, Tinkle, Little Star" at the top of your lungs, followed by "It's Raining, It's Pouring."
9) Flush 5 times consecutively, while other people are seated on the potty.
8) Repeatedly wave your hand in front of the paper towel dispenser so that a l-o-n-g sheet comes out. Then leave it.
7) If there is a hand dryer rather than paper towels, stick your head under and yell as loudly as you can.
6) Offer to get other people in the stall toilet paper, but only give them one square.
5) Rummage through your mom's purse while she is unable to stop you.
4) Take out the toilet seat covers one by one and sit on them on the floor, to test them out before actually using them.
3) Strategically unlock the stall door and exit when your mom is extremely exposed.
2) Look under the stalls to see who is where, then scoot under if they look friendly.
1) While mom thinks you're playing quietly, flush all your toys down the employee commode!