Nature Walk

2 posts in one day, to make up for my bloglessness lately.  Here are some pictures from our nature walk the other day.  It's been crazy windy and the girls REALLY needed to get out of the house.  So did their mother.  So we went about 2 blocks in an hour and a half - not the exercise I was hoping for, but it was so nice just to walk and not hurry them along, trying to get somewhere.  I'm guilty of that far too often! Totally amazed me to see all the neat stuff God has made, from their eyes.  Made me wonder what else I miss as I am hurrying along, that God has put in my life for me to enjoy - as my dad would say, That'll preach!  I took a ton of pics, here are a couple of cute ones:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Giveaway!! Digital Scrapbooking Software

Letter of the Week - P

Memorial Day Memo