Why I Love Being a Mom: #2 Incriminating Photos


So the first time I went to my future in-laws' house, it took about ten minutes before his mom and sisters asked excitedly, "So you wanna see some embarrassing pictures of Tom when he was little??" Giggle. "He's even naked in a few of them!"

And I, the ever sweet, innocent Bible-college girlfriend, replied, "Of course!!" Out came the old photo albums, and so began the bond that has held us close for more than a decade. And while I admit I thought it was a little harsh that my parents returned the favor when Tom came to our house, I now realize it's one of the perks of being a parent. Kids do crazy things. Embarrassing things. Things we spend weeks cleaning up or apologizing for. And it's only fair that we occasionally catch them on camera, put music to the pictures, and show them at every family gathering until they're sixty and we've lost our marbles.

So here are a few of our favorites, besides those naked ones we're saving for our daughters' first potential beaus:


Linsey as the hobo diva



Hannah as Voldemort
And, of course, Natalie as herself :)


Question: What do you love about being a parent?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Giveaway!! Digital Scrapbooking Software

Letter of the Week - P

Memorial Day Memo